Screen Capture Software
Capture anything you see on your PC screen!
SnapIt is easy to use screen capture software which allows you to easily capture anything on the screen including windows, menus, full screen, rectangular regions, web pages and take shots of moving images.
Press "PrntScr" button, select the area you need and past it into your
- Help system
- Online tutorials
- Training handouts
- Marketing materials
- Web pages, e-mails
Don't waste time cropping your captures. Take a "snapshot" of anything exactly what you need, with just a click. Easy to Learn, Easy to Use!
Using SnapIt (Screen Capture Software) takes just three simple steps:
1. Start the program (click on the program's icon). It appears minimized in a system tray:
2. Click PrtScr (Print Screen) button and select with mouse what you need to capture on the screen. After selecting the region it is automatically copied to the clipboard.
3. Save a snapshot from the clipboard with any way you like:
· Open Microsoft Word and create new document. Press Ctrl+v combination and paste image from the clipboard to the document. Technical Writers often use this approach to describe program interfaces.
· Open Photoshop. Create new image file or open existed image file. Simply paste captured image from the clipboard (press Ctrl+v combination). This approach is convenient for Graphic Designers in order to make collages.
· Right mouse click on the SnapIt icon in a system tray and you will see the menu below. Choose "Save As" and save captured image as bmp, png, gif, jpg, etc file.
4. Use the Properties menu to define the hot key you want to press to take your screenshots
The most powerful feature of SnapIt:In menu Properties you may switch on "Auto save images" option. It means that every time you capture image on your PC screen you don't need to save it! It will be saved automatically in the selected folder with selected image type. It is a very convenient feature for web designers who surf the Internet for new graphic ideas and want to save them in their local collection with one click.
- Supports hotkeys, auto-saving, clipboard
- Automatically copies screenshots to the clipboard
- Saves files in BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF formats
- Irreplaceable tool for Designers, Office Workers, Business People, Analysts and more
- Perfect for Technical Writers who have to describe interfaces, menus, buttons, etc.