- Over 16 years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and Test Management in Product & Service based industry with specialization in setting up and managing self-organized Agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, Lean & SAFe).
- Early adopter to Agile environment with over 11 years’ experience as an Agile SME. Received ‘Certified Scrum Master (CSM)’ certificate from Pete Deemer in 2009 (Pete received training from Agile Scrum Founder Ken Schwaber). Completed Certified Professional–Master Agile Tester (CP-MAT), Certified SAFe 5 Agilist and Certified SAFe 5 Scrum Master courses.
- He brings into play a unique blend of deep Agile software development & testing solution insights and has an in-depth understanding of complex customer problems. He is a strong proponent of simple, effective solutions that meet client needs with best in class returns of investments.
- Currently, he is working as Project Manager (Scrum Master) for Blue Cross Blue Shield Louisiana (BCBSLA). Prior to that, he worked as a SAFe Scrum Master for State Farm Insurance (SFI) & Scrum Master for Anglian Waters Services and Agile Coach at BNP Paribas Fortis, Belgium.
- In Capgemini Agile Center of Excellence (CoE) team, he had played an active role in Research & Development (R&D) of agile assets. Extensive experience in preparing and reviewing agile specific project artifacts such as lighter version of Sprint Test Plan & Test Closure Report, Agile Process Handbook, Capacity Calculator, Sprint Activity Scheduler, Agile Status Reporting (daily, weekly, monthly), Agile Metrics Guide, Browser Support Plan, Agile Estimation Models, Scrum Ceremony Planner, Agile Myths Vs. Facts, Dos & Don’ts in Agile, etc.
- As a proven expert in Agile, he provides Coaching, Consulting and Maturity Assessment to clients and further laying out recommendations and roadmap plans for continuous improvements.
- Experienced in Forming, Storming, Norming, Performing and Adjourning stages while setting up Agile Software development teams in a Product & Services industry.
- He has good experience in grooming traditional Testers to Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) for agile engagements.
- Experience working on Agile ALM tools such as Agile Central (Formerly Rally Software, formerly CA Agile Central), JIRA Agile, VersionOne, HP Agile Manager, MS Azure ADO and traditional defect tracking tools like Quality Center, Jira & Bugzilla.
- Performed various roles such as Programmer, Test Engineer, Release Coordinator, Test Lead/Manager, Agile Coach and Scrum Master.
- Knowledge in Insurance and Social Networking domain.
- Demonstrated abilities to Continually Innovate and lead teams to a higher degree of performance.
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) from ScrumAlliance.org in the year 2009
- Certified Professional - Master Agile Tester (CP-MAT) from agiletestingalliance.org in the year 2016
- Certified SAFe Agilist 5 (SA) from scaledagile.com in the year 2020
License: 68370270-4295 (Expires in May 2022)
- Certified SAFe Scrum Master (SAFe 5.0) from scaledagile.com in the year 2021
License: 58765757-8290 (Expires in May 2022)
- Connected Manager from Harvard (ManageMentor) in the year 2020
Recognitions (Honors & Awards)
- Testing Practice Rewards and Recognition Winner – 2017
- FSGBU Testing Practice Valuable Contribution Award – 2015
- Bronze Star Award for Facilitation – 2015
- Osmania University, Hyderabad, INDIA, M.Sc. Computer Studies, 2002
- Osmania University, Hyderabad, INDIA, B.Sc. Computer Studies, 2000
- Working with Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad as a “Manager” from December 2014 till date
- Worked with United Online Software Development & Pvt. (India) Ltd., Hyderabad as a “Team Leader” from April 2005 to December 2014
- Worked as a “Project Fellow” at National Geophysical Research Institute (NGRI), Hyderabad from December 2003 – March 2005